Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome to The Griffin Perspective

Hello, and welcome to my opinion. My name is Steve Griffin. I am a forty-something sales professional who has the 3 things required to be a blogger: a computer, internet access, and something to say. I live in beautiful west Florida, in the Tampa Bay area. I'm blissfully married to a wonderful woman, who, after 20 years, is still a hottie. I'm also one of the millions of folks affected by the current economic downturn, so I actually have a little time on my hands. Because of that, I thought that now was a good time to start this project. And finally, shout out to Silas! Let's get started!

I want everyone who gets here to know where they are and what I'm doing. This is commentary. It is not news. I'll basically take a story or two from the most recent news, and publish my take on it, or my perspective. You are then free to disagree. This will be basically about National politics and world affairs. No updates about Jon or Kate, I don't care who Jennifer just broke up with, and the only way we'll be discussing Beyonce is if she's the 3:00 am call we were warned about. If you don't get that joke, you're probably at the wrong site.

I'm a liberal, first and foremost. I've voted Democrat, Republican, and Independent. But I am a liberal, and as I get older, the farther to the left I lean. So you should know that going in. You've been warned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice... NO slurs or excessive cussin'